Fees and Payment Information
All Nursery fee invoices are generated and to be paid a month in advance. You will receive your invoice at the beginning of each month, we ask that these are paid in full before the end of that month.
- A Registration Fee of £35.00 is required to secure a place, which is non - refundable. Along with this you will receive The Enchanted Wood drawstring canvas bag and The Enchanted Wood T-Shirt in your child's size. (You can purchase more of these from Kerry or Karly).
- No charge is made for Christmas closure or Bank Holidays.
- A 10% sibling discount is granted.
- There is no charge for parents working in schools for non-attendance during school holidays, however a retainer of £100.00 is payable in July each year to secure your child's place in September. Should part time attendance be required during school holidays this can be arranged and will be charged at full daily rate. For families with 2 or more children attending the Nursery the retainer for the first child is £100.00 and £50.00 for siblings.
- Any absence through sickness or holidays will be payable in full.
- Fees will be reviewed annually in January each year and parents will be given at least one month's notice in any increase.
Please see link below for Nursery Fees:
The Enchanted Wood Fees
Payments can be made by: Cash
Cheque - Made by Payable to "The Enchanted Wood Day Nursery Ltd"
BACS - Account Number: 79611133 Sort Code: 600943
Childcare Vouchers - We have several different Childcare voucher providers, please ask Kerry or Karly for more information.
Please note that a penalty charge of £25.00 will be made for late payments.